Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Stefi863: Carnival Legend Western Caribbean was great!

Stefi863
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Legend Western Caribbean was great!

Sail Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Tampa

My fiancee and I loved this 7 nights cruise. It was his first on carnival and my third. Food was always great in the main dining room for dinner and breakfast and lunch buffet did not disappoint us neither. All the staff was always very attentive. We dined on " your time dining" as we prefer eating when we are hungry and not at a set time. We learned after the first night we could request a specific waiter and Ana being our favorite was there for us every night. We did dine at the " Golden Fleece" one night. This is the only specialty restaurant. It looked very nice but the food was nothing special.

Our balcony cabin was nice but a little smaller than our previous RCCL cruise and with simple decor. Our cabin stewar, Melvin, was always there when needed and always had our cabin spotless and clean. My fiancee did not like the ship decor as he thought compared to other cruise lines it was a Little gaudy but I personally did not mind. Some rooms and areas were better looking than More others. The pools were very small, certainly not for swimming but it did have an adult only pool with hammocks and nice chairs that was very nice. All shows very great at night and Kirk, the cruise director was very very funny and entertaining.

All ports of calls ( Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman) were fun. We took private shore excursions and saved almost half doing the exact same ones offered by the cruise line.
I pre booked them before the cruise started by doing a research of private company and reading their reviews and we were highly satisfied!

Price was great for a balcony and we are looking forward to many more cruises !!! Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Legend Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Legend Balcony Upper 5215

Quiet location, average size, right in the middle of the ship, small balcony.

We drove to this port, very easy parking and easy boarding process
Read 31 Tampa Reviews