Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Elliegal: Enchantine Cruise!

Elliegal
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruises

Enchantine Cruise!

Sail Date: March 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: Baltimore

I went on my second cruise this past March. My first cruise had been on the fabulous Oasis of the Seas, so I was a little bit worried that I wouldn't enjoy my second (on a much smaller ship) as much.
I needn't have been concerned. My 12 nights on the Enchantment of the Seas were so much fun, I'd give anything to be back on there now, soaking in a hot tub with a cold Drink of the Day

While all of the ports (Tortola, St. John's, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, San Juan, Labadee) were wonderful, it was the shipboard experience that was most memorable. The one thing I felt was lacking on the Oasis was the opportunity to meet people and become 'cruise buddies' - because the ship was so large, you just never ran into the same people twice. That was not the case on the Enchantment - making new friends onboard was one of the best parts of the trip. We all had many laughs hanging around the pool, in the lounges, in the casino, etc.!

Cabin- I did not upgrade to a balcony this More time, and was concerned I night feel sort of claustrophobic in an inside. Surprisingly, I never did! It was absolutely fine...very clean and cozy. Our stateroom attendant, Curt, did a sensational job, and was always extremely pleasant and helpful.

Dining -- We were assigned late dining (8:30) which would never have worked out for my crew. If I have dinner that late, I just want to fall asleep : ( I tried a few times to have it changed but everybody was trying to do the same thing so no luck. We decided to just have dinner in the Windjammer every night, which actually worked out great - the food was always excellent, with many choices...no complaints! We had lunch in the dining room a few times, always delicious. The salad bar was absolutely fabulous -- I just loved the way the salad guy would chop, chop, chop! your salad and present it to you perfectly mixed!

Staff -- I can not say enough about the people who work on the Enchantment of the Seas. All were friendly, helpful, kind, and willing to go way above and beyond to ensure your cruise was enjoyable.

Entertainment - We saw every show, and thoroughly enjoyed each one. Comedians, juggler, magician, singers, dancers, all were so professional! The Quest and Battle of the Sexes games had people rolling in the aisles, while the Belly Flop and World's Sexiest Man contests on the pool deck were also hilarious. The Cruise Director and his Assistant (Jon and Katrina), were excellent and kept everyone entertained and involved. There were 5 sea days on this cruise, but never a dull moment. So, so fun! Will sail on the Enchantment of the Seas again as soon as I can! If anyone would like more info, I can be reached at ekb2004@comcast.net Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Large Interior Stateroom Deck 4

4076 Great cabin, nice and quiet, close to Centrum and dining room. Awesome!