Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by sherron

Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Cabin Category: 09
See More About: Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Reviews | Baltic & Northern Europe Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Celebrity eclipse fjords may 4th 2012
If i had to fault something regarding my cruise , i would have to think long and hard , the only thing that i can think of is that the drinks waiters were a little slow in some of the venues , but i really am nit picking there .

other than that my cruise was faultless.the food was exceptional , the highest quality in taste and presentation and service , nothing was too much trouble. the entertainment was many and varied , the staff are excellent . the cleanliness of the ship is second to none , our cabin was great , i had worried what an inside cabin would be like , it was fine , generously sized , great shower , comfy beds , fab steward , our position of cabin 9172 was perfect for us , right next to the emergency exit , great in case needed lol , and we were at the end of the corridor so the steward let me leave my mobility scooter outside , he even let me use the plug socket in the hall way to charge my scooter over night , so at ease and helpfull , brilliant . everyone on board were very friendly and pleasant , the atmosphere was lovely , i enjoyed it so much when i disembarked last saturday i had another cruise booked within hours , and so i am now looking forward to cruise no.2 in 24 days time , this time on the p&o azura , i hope it lives up to my exceptional cruise experience on the beautiful celebrity eclipse .

Publication Date: 05/17/12