Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Kiheisands: Fabulous cruise ...

Kiheisands
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Fabulous cruise ...

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Because this was my first cruise, I can not compare it with other cruise lines ... I can however compare it with the many vacations I've taken over the years. Wow ... this by far has been the best vacation.

The service was unparalleled. From the stateroom attendant to the wait staff we were catered at every opportunity. The check in process took a total of 5-7 minutes ... I kept thinking they missed something, but in fact they are incredibly organized. Booking the day tours in onboard was another 5-7 minutes to purchase and complete all four tours.

Upon arrival at our stateroom we were greeted with incredible views from our balcony. The size of the room was more than adequate as we booked (D1) Superior balcony room on the 9th deck. A balcony room is a must as you will see many islands as you cruise through the Greek Isles.

The food in both the main dinning room and windjammer were definitely worth writing home about. The kitchen staff did a wonderful More job with selection and preparation of the many meals offered through the cruise.

The day tours offered will leave you wanting more. Each guide was well versed in the history, culture and facts of each visited city. A must do for all. Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Navigator of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Navigator of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom Deck 6 9354

Great location ... near the elevators, yet not next to it. The balcony was a welcomed sight for many sunsets. The room was spacious with more than adequate closet space and shelves for clothes. There were also clothes drawers for your use. The safe was easy and convenient. The bathroom was plenty big with enough storage space for all your toiletries. The bed was comfortable and large with a sofa bed available for reading and watching television. The vanity area provided much needed desk space as well.

Acropolis

(5.5)
Although the Acropolis was amazing ... the view of Athens equally amazing, I was not moved by the sheer volume of this urban city. If not for the Acropolis we would not have done a day tour.

Surpassed all my expectations. A must see and do for all.

Ephesus

(5.5)
Outstanding visit to Ephesus! The guide was more than informed, he was entertaining as well. An absolute must see.
Read 83 Ephesus Reviews

City Tour

(5.5)
Take the Taormina day tour ... you will not be disappointed. Wonderful town full of old world charm and beauty.