“Big Mistake”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Having been on both Carnival and Celebrity cruises in the past I was very excited about spending 5 nights and 4 days touring the Bahamas, eating well, being entertained, and relaxing at a very reasonable price. FOOD: My first meal in the Jubilee Dining Room was great food with extremely poor service. We quickly changed our dining to the Celebration Dining Room. The service there was outstanding! For breakfast and lunch we ate in the self serve dining. The foods in these areas were substandard...Think Golden Coral with Golden Coral being the 4 star restaurant and Celebrity being the 2 star. In the desert department Celebrity was the 4 star. As for the removal of trays and the emptying of ashtrays, dream on, if you chose to sit outside near the pool. These areas were just plain nasty!!!! ROOM: The steward was the bomb. My room was constantly cleaned, towels changed, floors cleaned, and all of my needs met. I'm not sure what my room was over, but there was constant banging and booms throughout the night....don't expect to be able to sleep with all this noise!!!! ENTERTAINMENT: Of the 5 nights on this cruise, only 2 of these nights had shows. That's extreme cut backs!
Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Porthole

PTR16
Room R16 - don't expect to get any sleep, unless you are accustomed to sleeping through constant banging and knocking coming from below.

Published 05/17/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fantasy Review
Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?