Carnival Fantasy 2

Cruise review of Carnival Fantasy

bettersoon
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Having been on both Carnival and Celebrity cruises in the past I was very excited about spending 5 nights and 4 days touring the Bahamas, eating well, being entertained, and relaxing at a very reasonable price.

FOOD: My first meal in the Jubilee Dining Room was great food with extremely poor service. We quickly changed our dining to the Celebration Dining Room. The service there was outstanding! For breakfast and lunch we ate in the self serve dining. The foods in these areas were substandard...Think Golden Coral with Golden Coral being the 4 star restaurant and Celebrity being the 2 star. In the desert department Celebrity was the 4 star. As for the removal of trays and the emptying of ashtrays, dream on, if you chose to sit outside near the pool. These areas were just plain nasty!!!!

ROOM: The steward was the bomb. My room was constantly cleaned, towels changed, floors cleaned, and all of my needs met. I'm not sure what my room was over, but there was constant More banging and booms throughout the night....don't expect to be able to sleep with all this noise!!!!

ENTERTAINMENT: Of the 5 nights on this cruise, only 2 of these nights had shows. That's extreme cut backs! Less

Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Porthole

PTR16
Room R16 - don't expect to get any sleep, unless you are accustomed to sleeping through constant banging and knocking coming from below.

hired a cab...toured the island.
Read 4032 Nassau Reviews

Published 05/17/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fantasy Review

Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?