Carnival Legend Cruise Review by jebsinger

Cabin Category: 8J
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Carnival Legend 2012 Cruise
My husband and I have reached platinum status with Carnival and we love it! We just had our 11th cruise with Carnival and will be on the Carnival Dream next year. We were very curious about the Carnival Legend and was in no way disappointed!!

Since becoming VIPs, the embarkation process is wonderful and quick! We were on the ship in no time and had a wonderful lunch on the Lido deck before we found our room. We on board by noon and our room would not be ready until 1:30 but we didn't mind since that gave us the opportunity to explore the ship.

We booked a cabin with an extended balcony which really was great! I enjoyed coffee and breakfast on it for 3 mornings. Also it was great to just sit out on the balcony and relax. With the extended balcony, my husband also got to sit out and relax.

Our ports of call were all very interesting. It was our first time at Isla Roatan and definitely not the last! In Cozumel we were able to do our favorite activity, zip lining.

The meals were wonderful and almost every night my husband enjoyed the warm chocolate melting cake at dinner. I was not disappointed with any dinner and enjoyed our table mates although they did not join us every night. Our waiters were very attentive and the entertainment they provided was funny!

Our cabin steward was great and he was very pleasant. He was thoughtful and considerate and even saved my spoon for me when he saw I still had a yogurt in the mini-bar.

The shows were good although one had to be canceled but it was rescheduled for later on. The best was the comedian/juggler.

I must say debarkation was very organized and easy. Although I never like to leave the ship, my husband reminds me that we have to leave so we can come back again.

I love Carnival and can't wait until we sail again! That will be cruise #12, and our 11th ship. We have loved each one and heartily recommend Carnival.

Publication Date: 05/15/12