Celebrity Century Cruise Review by grooveo: Beautiful!

Celebrity Century 4

Beautiful!

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: USA
Embarkation: San Diego

My wife and I had the most beautiful time on this cruise.

The suite:

This suite was a bit small, and the balcony was very small. None the less, it was nice and worked well for us. The negatives are few. The jacuzzi jets didn't work, the restroom was pretty small and the couch was very worn. Other than that, we really, really enjoyed the suite. This was a cold weather cruise, and we spent a lot of time there.

Service:

Service was fantastic. Our butler, Ryan, was just the best. Other than dinner at the captain's table one night, we dined in our suite every night, sometimes on the balcony. He was extremely attentive and friendly. He helped make our vacation wonderful.

The ship:

The Century was older, but fantastic. They kept her very clean, and everything is very easy to get to.

The food:

The buffet, was, well, a buffet. The food on the dining room menu was very good. We tried Murano's and it was a bit disappointing. More

The Spa:

My wife has sciatica, and went for accupuncture. The lady, Tanya, was a freak. She loved to talk about herself and actually talked to my wife about the guy she was "hooking up with" on the ship. She didn't go back.

We had a fantastic time on the Century, and would sail her again in a heartbeat! Less

Published 05/15/12

456 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?