Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by pamstravel: Wonderful Transatlantic!!

pamstravel
Member Since 2007

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Transatlantic Cruises

Wonderful Transatlantic!!

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Transatlantic

This was our 7th transatlantic with the most recent being Celebrity Solstice in Nov. 2011. This cruise was really special to my husband and I as we took my 85 year old parents with us.

The ship did a great job of keeping both 85 year olds and 60 year olds happy and entertained 24-7. There was a wide variety of entertainment and activities which enabled all to choose things of interest. In contrast, our Nov. 2011 Celebrity transatlantic was boring and for the first time we were anxious to get off!

The food was adequate but not great, however, neither was our most recent Celebrity cruise. I think that all lines are cutting back on food cost to make up for the reduced prices.

The crew was fabulous...friendly and eager to please. The shows were great, live music was to be had in several different venues until the late hours.

All in all, it was a wonderful experience as was our transatlantic on the sister ship, Independence of the Sea, several years More ago. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>