Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by hazeleyes1975: AWESOME TIME!!!

hazeleyes1975
Member Since 2012

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

AWESOME TIME!!!

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Bahamas

I had to write a review about this cruise, i did some research before booking and read some review about this ship, i guess it all depends on the person and what you expect.
I cruised before with Royal Caribbean and i must say, this ship does not compare but i went with an infant so my fun was very limited to the Pool back then she was only 2 1/2 years.
This time it was only my boyfriend and myself kind of a fun/romantic gateway NO KIDS!!! it worked out perfectly.
Embarkation it was super fast even though there was a lot of people, we had done the Sail In registration online which i recomend and there was no held up on the line, once we took our picture we were on Cruise heaven...
Music, drinks, food were awesome!!!

The Lido Deck has a very good variaty of food, from hot dogs, hamburguer to turkey and chicken.
You must try the WOK station, food to die for very very good!!!! Inside there is more food, buffet style (Caribbean, Sandwich Station, Pizza, Ice More cream, Desserts, Fruits, Salads) all you can think of they have and is open most of the day.
There were days that we would go eat, at 3pm and it will still be open.

The people working there are really nice and treat with respect, my cabin attendant awesome!! The second day they will know your name for sure.

The entertainment was really good even though we didnt have the best weather and the pool was out of the question we did go into the jacuzzi (4 of them) so we did relaxed with our drinks.
The Club was ok, didnt stay for too long but the Mirage Bar has a band that i loved, it was my boyfriends bday and the sang happy bday for him and the next day the even remember his name.

Dinner was espectacular as well, our waiters were excellent and the food was really good, the portions are not big but you can go ahead and have as many dishes you like, seating by ourselves it was not a problem we always had a table for two ready which i loved...
I read about the people taking pictures being pushy or the spa ladies, i really didnt get any of that, they were all very polite....
The ship was alway being cleaned, every handle, elevator even the roughs. It is not a new ship but it looks very good and clean.Overall i had a great experience, will i do it again?? Of course no doubt in my mind it was a great vacation, i relaxed and enjoyed every minute of it. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Imagination E12

my room was E12, it was really good!! i wanted more space i would have paid for a suite so i got what i paid for... the close was enough for Two people and i had like 7 pairs of shoes jajaja... but it was enough... the bathroom was ok as well.