Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by mypets2

Member Name: mypets2
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: JS
See More About: Jewel of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment Not Rated
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

A wonderful time ;0)
My husband and I just finished our second cruise. We again went with Royal Caribbean. We could not have been happier with our choice. All staff on both legs of our cruise were amazing. Our stewards were available all of the time and were delightful. It's so nice to find out cabin totally cleaned and organized every time we come back. We love the towel animals even! We traveled with dear friends who we seldom see due to living across country from each other. We spent a day in Cozumel which was very enjoyable.This was a back to back cruise which was wonderful as well. It's nice to know one doesn't have to get off the ship when those who are their for the first cruise must disembark. Now that our family has grown and moved on, we will definitely be cruising on a more regular basis. Just an FYI..I thoroughly enjoy reading every one's posts. Thanks for sharing. ;0)

We basically stayed in the downtown areas. The "boys" were interested in some Cuban cigars which they purchased and smoked in a nice bar at the Forum. Since they were drinking and smoking my friend and I went downstairs "shopping" at Diamond's International and my husband got me a gorgeous diamond ring!

We also spent a day in Costa Maya and saw the Chacchoben Ruins with an amazing guide. The tour we took also gave us the pleasure of having lunch with a wonderful local Mayan family. The people and the food were amazing. Thank You Joel for a wonderful experience. We'll even take the same tour again.

Publication Date: 05/10/12