Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by SportsFanatic: Awesome Cruise

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Bahamas

This was my family's cruise and it was awesome! I have to say after reading reviews, I was very nervous but it was great! We arrived at the ship around noon and went right on with no waiting. After getting something to eat and drink, we played a game of putt-putt. We then went down to check on our cabins-Our luggage had arrived and was surprised to see how nice the cabins were.

We had the porthole cabins and rooms were a lot bigger and nicer than I was expecting. We had the early time dining and our waiter Som, was excellent and food was great. I also tried the Chocolate Melting Cake.now I know why everyone talks about it! Unfortunately, it rained 2 out of the 3 days but we still had fun. We went to both the shows, comedy club, trivia games and the marriage game. My son won on the call in trivia game which was pretty neat. The piano bar was a lot of fun as was Karaoke. There was nice variety of food and it was very good. Staff did not a great job of keeping the place More clean. So much variety and things to do the whole trip went so fast. I had wanted to do the snorkeling but we opted to do the Atlantis tour as it was raining. The only negative was the tour was way to rushed and hard to keep up with the guide. We are now planning on booking another cruise in October.. Don't know why I ever waited so long. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Imagination Interior Empress M11

We had M7, 11, and 15 for our group. Cabins were great. Roomier than I had expected and it was nice having a porthole.