“Fantastic cruise on the Splendor”
Cruise review of Carnival Splendor

evilelf Carnival Splendor 5 Fantastic cruise on the Splendor
evilelf
Member Since 2001
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was my 14th cruise, and probably the best cruise we have been on. My DW and I are in our 50's (her 13th cruise), and we sailed with our 2 DD, 12 and 11 (their 4th cruise). We also sailed with my wife's service dog, Duncan (his 5th cruise - 2nd on the Splendor). And we had a small group of friends joining us (15 people total). Even though we had a few minor problems, we all had a fantastic time. We loved the ship. Service was fantastic from Guest Services, to Room Stewards, to Entertainment Staff. Never encountered a bad tempered crew member. Did we have any problems or complaints? A few minor ones but nothing that could ruin our vacation. Things were scheduled around the clock, always something to keep you busy (if you want). Surprised they no longer had the souvenir Fun Ship glasses. Drinks came in regular glasses. I'll be posting a day-by-day review on the Cruise Critic Splendor page, so feel free to ask lots of questions. Sorry the Splendor will be leaving Long Beach next year!
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
  • Rates
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Cloud 9 Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)

Published 05/08/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?