Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by richardappleford

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by richardappleford
Independence of the Seas
Independence of the Seas
Member Name: richardappleford
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: British Isles & Western Europe
Cabin Category: I
See More About: Independence of the Seas Cruise Reviews | British Isles & Western Europe Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Independence of the seas
Cabin - Very nice, clean good shower room, twin bed was two single beds pushed together which was okay.T.V was okay but poor choice of channels

Service - Staff were overall helpful throughout the ship, I felt they could have done more but probably limited by what they are allowed to do.Sometimes staff are overwhelmed with passengers requests , expect to queue a lot whilst on this voyage!

Food - If you like your food you will find this ship a dream, I believe it is 24 hour dining glutonous amounts of food a very wide range to choose from either served or you help yourself.

Activities - Very wide range to choose from but could do better (more staffing) I personally found the skating rink was poorly staffed and passengers were only given 30 minutes to skate but I spent 15 minutes queueing.

Promenade - A feature of the ship looks very nice but its shops were quite bland and with many shops not open when we were in a port.

Gratuities - I peronally like to pay good service when i choose to and not dictated to I found the letter shoved under our door about how much i should pay a bit poor.

Lifts - plently of lifts but you seems to spend a long time waiting for a lift and you hope it finally arrives at the deck you want.

Overall I Like the cruise and will come again but I suppose I expected more from one of the largest cruise ships in world

Publication Date: 05/08/12