Viking Spirit Cruise Review by Jeff and Mandie Montana

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Viking Spirit Cruise Review by Jeff and Mandie Montana
Viking Spirit
Viking Spirit
Member Name: Jeff and Mandie Montana
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Paris
Destination: Europe River
Cabin Category: E
See More About: Viking Spirit Cruise Reviews | Europe River Cruise Reviews | Viking River Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Viking Spirit Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Viking Spirit Deck Plans
WOW!!
I felt very comfortable with Viking from the very first time I spoke to a representative to the minute I said goodbye. We were sure that it could not be as simple and as easy as the people said, but I was wrong. Everything went without a hitch. No sudden surprises, no additional bill because it was in the fine print.

The meals were excellent! The wine and company makes us smile yet today when Iwe think back on it. I had never wanted to leave the U.S. or take a cruise, but I did want to make my wife happy. I now plan to take her on as many more Viking River Cruises as I can manage. There were absolutley no, none, zero unhappy members of the staff. EVERYONE smiled and it always felt real.

The ports were great, the excursions were fantastic! I loved the way we each had an ear piece so we could hear the tour guide. I watched other tours come through us, in a hurry, in a tight group so they could hear, and then the rest of their group straggleing behind with no clue as to what they were seeing. EVERYONE on our ship could tell you about any part of the tour because they were all able to hear it! The tour guides really seemed to know their stuff, partly because they actually live there. The guides had humour, the worst guide was better than I expected for all of them. We were close to the youngest couple aboard and we did not feel out of place. I can't say enough good about this cruise line and its people. THANK YOU--Jeff and Mandie from Montana

Publication Date: 05/07/12