Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by NorRoyal: Transatlantic on the Liberty of the Seas

NorRoyal
Member Since 2011

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Transatlantic Cruises

Transatlantic on the Liberty of the Seas

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Transatlantic

Finally it was time for my first transatlantic cruise. The cruise was on the Liberty of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona.

Check-in went smoothly and we went to the Windjammer for lunch. And it was as good as ever. Afterwards, we relaxed by the pool until the safety drill. Cabin was quickly clear and luggage arrived early to the cabin. Our stateroom attendant did a great job on the entire trip. It was always clean and tidy, and he had many great towel animals on your bed at night.

Liberty of the Seas is a very nice ship, my favorite so far. Everyone who works there is very nice, helpful and always has a smile for you. The Liberty of the Seas cruise ship is the perfect size. It has activities for everyone aboard, from the youngest children to seniors. And it never feels crowded.

The food in the diningroom was fantastic and varied. Everywhere we ate, we were very pleased with the quality of the food. Our waitress Evelyn from Peru and assistant waiter More Melvin from India in the Rembrandt diningroom did a perfect job. They made our cruise a wonderful experience. I really hope to see them again on future cruises.

The 7 days we were at sea between Nassau, Bahamas and Tenerife, went very fast. The weather was fine, sunny and warm, the sea calm and small waves, so we used pooldeck every day.

All the shows aboard was absolutely fantastic. The ice shows, In the air, and Saturday Night Fever, was the best show I've ever seen.

The ports we visited on this cruise was good. But the most important thing for us on this trip, was the ship and the crossing of the Atlantic. This was a amazing cruise. One of my favorites so far of my 17 cruises. I really recommend both the Liberty of the Seas, and transatlantic cruises. Thank RCCL and crew of the Liberty of the Seas for a wonderful holiday. I will continue to be Loyal to the Royal. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>