Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by adsa

Member Name: adsa
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 4I
See More About: Carnival Paradise Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining Not Rated
        3-6 2.0
Service Not Rated

Paradise?
First, I will start with the positive this is our cruise number 5th with carnival. I do have to say that as usual the Lido deck staff are the best on any cruise !!!!!!!! they are super firendly we have kids and they always took the toime to say hello to the kids and even have some conversation with them!!!!!!!! I think the whole staff from the cruise shouldlearn from this people at the Lido deck !!!

On the other hand the staff from the Camp carnival did not impress us at all this time which is a shocker because my kids used to love the other camps like the miracle, glory, imagination etc the still remember the name of some of the staff of the past camp carnivals on this trip the staff look like lack of emotions like they were tired all the time few times we went to pick up the boys and the kids were just playing by themselves and the staff were sitting down it was just very different from the last experience at the imagination!!! I really think that people that work with kids should reflect a lot of enthusiasm and make the kids feel welcome i do have to say that this time we did not feel that way with this camp!! boomer!!!!

I did not love the pool areas at all the one on the lido deck was super small and it was always crowded you cant move or swim in that pool there is no space ,there is another pool on the upper deck with a whirlpool which water was always cold :((( and the kids pool which is the size of the whirlpool was super small no space .

The service at the Elation it was pretty good, the food it was ok except with the steaks did not love the steak quality . I was hoping for a ribeye steak the one we had did not love it.

In conclusion i will make sure not to go on this cruise again!!! nothing personal with carnival because we love carnival but The carnival paradise was not a good experience because our priority are our kids and if they were not happy we are not happy so sorry but never again in the Paradise,,,,,,

Publication Date: 05/03/12