Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by SharpEyeNJ: Enjoyed it

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Enjoyed it

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Bahamas

I read some recent reviews and really don't understand why or how people can be so damn picky and make particular ships look like a dirty back alleyway. This was our 4th RCL cruise others have been Explorer, Serenade, and Liberty. For a ship being this old and have gone through the renovations I paid close attention to see how 'dirty' the boat was and didn't see much at all. I can honestly say I think it is in immaculate condition. The only thing they should do is replace most of the deck lounge chairs.

Food was great as usual, all of the workers and our attendant (Antonio) were wonderful. Ports were awesome, we're beach people so we went to Junkanoo in Nassau, Cococay is obviously all beach, and Fort Zachary in Key West. The comedy was great, all of their typical shows and competitions were awesome as usual. Dave Chapman is an incredible cruise director definitely my favorite one so far, he's hilarious and knows how to get the crowd going. So don't listen to all of the More negative reviews they're a joke, take the cruise you'll love it. We already booked our next one on the Jewel, then gonna try Oasis or Allure. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>