Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by everyday gorgeous

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by everyday gorgeous
Explorer of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Member Name: everyday gorgeous
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: D2

RC needs work
As a seasoned cruiser, I just need to share my experiences hoping that I can enlighten a few of you when choosing which cruise line to take.

It rained all week and the decks were closed for most days due to wind.. thats fine. I know that you can't have perfect weather all the time.. but there was little to do if you should run into this.

I LOVE to gamble.. but the SMOKE in the casino was so overpowering that it filled up the promenade most nights like a cloud making it not an option to enjoy a night in the casino.

The Piano bar man who was playing was not really fun. He made the songs his own not allowing anyone to sing along.. :( I love to sing along.. really needed more good music as it it the way to bring people together.

the ice show was amazing..

The production shows were oK i think that Carnival has a better variety of fun shows, comedy than RC does... would have loved some comedy options..not too many on this ship.

I am 44 and love to have fun and am open to many things.. I just felt like this ship was NO FUN at all..and filled with uptight people, who find it fun to listen to piano/violin music and do the waltz..outside wasn't an option.. so there was not much to do inside for 5 days.. I was a bit bored really. The dining room staff was not as fun.. I remember singing and dancing at dinner time on Carnival.. this dining room was pretty uptight as well.

It is a beautiful ship .. don't get me wrong.. but I will be going back to having fun .. with friendlier people on board in the future.. I WANT TO LAUGH AND HAVE FUN..

Publication Date: 04/30/12
Read the Bermuda ports review by everyday gorgeous
More Explorer of the Seas Cruise Reviews