Norwegian Star Cruise Review by mgfiest

Member Name: mgfiest
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: MB
See More About: Norwegian Star Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Great Cruise Vacation with NCL Start
First, I read all the negative reviews about the NCL Star, I truly do not know what ship they were sailing on but it does not reflect the ship I sailed on April 8 - 15.

I felt that the ship staff was outstanding. It was a direct reflection from their Hotel Director Mr Henderson, he was outstanding and very inspirational and it shows by the staff greeting you and servicing you.

The food was good in the Versailles and Aqua, you basic restaurant meal. The food was definitely better when you paid the extra surcharge for the other restaurant on the ship. The buffet, what can you say.. it is a buffet and they do the best to keep the food moving.

The room we had was a mini suite with balcony. Can not complain about the layout or room service. All good. Granted the tv is dated. But I am not here to watch tv.

The shows were good, I am not expecting Las Vegas shows, if so I would be in Las Vegas.

The portal of calls were all good, like the reception we got in Roatan. Enjoyed our submarine ride in Cozumel, and shopping in Belize and Costa Maya.

The weather was great as well.

Overall NCL meets my expectation and more. I hope our next vacation with NCL meets or even exceeds our expectation we got from this cruise.

Publication Date: 04/29/12