Norwegian Star 5

“Great Cruise Vacation with NCL Start”
Cruise review of Norwegian Star

mgfiest
Member Since 2010
67 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

First, I read all the negative reviews about the NCL Star, I truly do not know what ship they were sailing on but it does not reflect the ship I sailed on April 8 - 15.

I felt that the ship staff was outstanding. It was a direct reflection from their Hotel Director Mr Henderson, he was outstanding and very inspirational and it shows by the staff greeting you and servicing you.

The food was good in the Versailles and Aqua, you basic restaurant meal. The food was definitely better when you paid the extra surcharge for the other restaurant on the ship. The buffet, what can you say.. it is a buffet and they do the best to keep the food moving.

The room we had was a mini suite with balcony. Can not complain about the layout or room service. All good. Granted the tv is dated. But I am not here to watch tv.

The shows were good, I am not expecting Las Vegas shows, if so I would be in Las Vegas.

The portal of calls were all good, like the reception we More got in Roatan. Enjoyed our submarine ride in Cozumel, and shopping in Belize and Costa Maya.

The weather was great as well.

Overall NCL meets my expectation and more. I hope our next vacation with NCL meets or even exceeds our expectation we got from this cruise. Less

Norwegian Star Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 04/29/12

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Star Review

Norwegian Star Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?