Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Lemon quartz 426: Bahama Celabration

1 Post

Bahama Celabration

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Bahamas

I was a little nervous about this boat never heard of it before . So I took the time to read the reviews on it an some where negative and some good . I wanted to go by my own experience .
When booking the trip the people at celebration cruise line where very nice and helpful . When boarding the boat it was very easy and the overnight parking I thought was reasonable and very convenient . One we boarded the boat at 12:00 pm we had a wonderful lunch on the top deck our rooms where not ready till 2:00 but the time went fast and the servers where amazing we had a man named Jose he was AWSOME and was always there making sure we had what we needed .
One in the room we had a outside state room it was very nice and very clean with a great view.
The cleaning staff where always cleaning and vacuuming . The food was great they have a very good selection I thought . The Casio was a lot of fun .

We got to bahamas Free port around 8:00am got off the boat very easy no More hassle . We had a great cab ride to port lucaya it was a short ride the charge you 20.00 for two people round trip the go back to the ship every half hour if you want to go back to the boat last cab to the boat for the day is at 4:00 so you don't miss leaving port by 6:00 that day .

In all the whole experience was great we would so do it again if we get the chance . Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration 6118

Great shower , grate view, very clean, very happy with it.