Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by riverwood2012: First Time Carnival Cruiser

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises

First Time Carnival Cruiser

Sail Date: April 2012

My Husband and I plus my mother in law and aunt got on the ship on the 15Th of April heading to Key west, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. This was our very first cruise. The boat was very clean and well maintained. The room was very clean(inside cabin)and cabin steward was very friendly.

Our travel agent signed us up for dinner at the Posh restaurant and we enjoyed every second of it. The food was delicious & the wait staff was the best. They were very friendly, they learned our names and we enjoyed our time with them.

The entertainment that we did see was Great...tribute to the Beatles was an Awesome show & The comedian "Cee-Jay Jones" was awesome and very funny....a Must see on the boat. The casino was a first for me and I won $65...woohoo. The ships stores were a great way to spend some time and $$.

Pools were alot of fun. We used the adult pool the most and we enjoyed the adult hot tubs too.

The water slide was fun and even got my 65 yr More old aunt to go down it...she loved it. The ports were good Key West was Beautiful and probably our favorite port. Grand Cayman was nice too. Being it was our first cruise we did not sign up for any excursions but we had so much to do anyway. Jamaica was Beautiful but the taxi drivers were a little pushy but overall it was a fun time.

The entire staff was wonderfully friendly, Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Freedom Oceanview Riviera 1397

Great oceanview room. Deck 1, Great view, Nice size room, Clean, Bathroom just the right size, nice size sitting area, great lighting, loved our own temperature control, comfy bed. Overall a Great stateroom Experience.