Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by art8lisa: Quick, easy couple of days of fun

art8lisa
Member Since 2012

Quick, easy couple of days of fun

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

I have more good things to say rather than bad. I had read the reviews - and was prepared to not be impressed, but my experience was great. the food was really good and fresh and hot at all times. The prices for alcohol are a lot more reasonable than every other major line I have been on - but not cheap, which is to be expected. The SPA was fantastic. There was a real diverse crowd on the boat - and I liked that. I wish the pool was larger and I believe the kids pool area was not working and they seemed to have many problems with the elevators.

I always saw staff cleaning and working hard. I only encountered one unfriendly waiter on deck 9 compared to the dozens of other friendly staff that always seemed available and smiling. Our room porter was on top of his game. Many, many different people said the hotel the cruise line is affiliated with in the Bahamas was fantastic - we did not get off the ship. This was a perfect first time cruise for my dad - I have been cruising More several times. Yes it's an older boat, but their genuinely felt to be an air of wanting to please among the staff and AGAIN - the dinners were really fantastic. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>