Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by JGORD7: Navigator of the Seas 04/08/2012 Great cruise!

JGORD7
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Navigator of the Seas 04/08/2012 Great cruise!

Sail Date: April 2012

Well first off I want to say I did have a great time. We stayed in an Superior Ocean view Balcony cabin 8346 & absolutely loved it! Actually more roomy than I thought it would be & Mr. Kerrol Green our stateroom attendant was AWESOME! Really went over & beyond to make us at home & have fun! Embarking was actually a breeze we arrived at the port at about 10:45 & were probably boarding by 11:00 no problems at all and disembarked just as quickly although I think they could come up with a better program for the luggage when leaving but not too bad.

I was however a little queasy as soon as the ship started moving & yes i started bonine the day before but unfortunately I felt everything the whole time sick the first night but ok by the next afternoon. Pools were ok very crowded during sea days as expected but then someone got sick in one which closed it down for the day which made it impossible to get near it and the chair hogs were out in full force.

Food-- Awesome More everywhere! Loved the Windjammer & our dining room experience was awesome as well thanks to Lili Beth & Douglas they were Superb!

Ports--Grand Cayman (AWESOME) Snorkeled there which was beautiful! Second stop was Falmouth, Jamaica beautiful port but they cancelled our excursion which was a real bummer so after walking the port area & a little of the town (scary) we were back to the ship & Third stop Labadee...BIG BIG Disappointment there! You couldn't access the beach due to the rocks unless you were willing to walk about 2 miles and/or have the private beach excursion. Personally will never go back there. We ended up back at the pool about the whole day there.

Also wanted to mention I really like the casino. It was a lot of fun!

The ship itself it really gorgeous and I personally didn't notice anything wrong with her. Everyone on that ship was so pleasant & kind & how they remember your name & what you order that quickly still amazes me.

Overall I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone I would just maybe pick different ports. This was our first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to. That hopefully will change in the future. Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Navigator of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Navigator of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom Deck 7 8346

Loved our cabin! Quiet, close to elevators & able to take steps as it's pretty central location. Kerrol Green (stateroom attendant) was terrific! Really going to miss him. Cabin more roomy than I thought it would be & balcony was super. Nothing to complain about regarding our cabin.

Beautiful port with lots of shops & markets. Outside of the port not so much. Also, we were supposed to go to Ocho Rios ended up here instead & cancelled our excursion to do the tubing & Dunns Falls. Very disappointed in that.
Read 479 Falmouth Reviews

Snorkeling

(5.5)
Catamaran & snorkel adventure booked though cruise line was the best time of the whole cruise for me!

Didn't like this port at all! Beach access was terrible unless wanting to walk 2 miles to get to a place you could actually get in the water to play if you even could then due to the rocks or unless you booked the private beach excursion.. Very disappointed in this one, ended up at pool on ship the whole day..
Read 359 Labadee Reviews