Eurodam Cruise Review by Ohio Landscape: FIRST CRUISE/LAST CRUISE on Eurodam

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Eurodam Eastern Caribbean Cruises

FIRST CRUISE/LAST CRUISE on Eurodam

Sail Date: April 2012

Recently, I completed a 7-day cruise on the Eurodam, and as a first time cruiser I was very disappointed. I read the Holland America brochure, and I can honestly say that the person who wrote that brochure never sailed on this ship. It wasn't all that luxurious as it was made out to be.

Everyone in our group experienced problems. The dining room service stretched out for at least 2 to 3 hours from the time our order was taken by the staff. I waited for 30 minutes for the appetizer followed by soup 20 minutes later. The entry came over 1 hour later. We decided it was easier to have dinner on the cafeteria deck, and that was not fancy at all. The dinners were cold.

My cousins said this was their worse cruise ever. The ship was hauling too many people, the shows at night were crowded, and we had problems with our hot water in our cabin (it was lukewarm most of the time). Plus the cabin was either too hot or too cold. We did like the entertainment in the Piano Bar and More the over look lounge upstairs, and they served good pizza.

I read other reviews about the ship shaking, and everyone in our group felt the shaking too. My cousins said there wasn't suppose to be a lot of motion on these big ships. Our group decided to go on Celebrity or visit an all-inclusive hotel in Mexico for next year's trip. We are looking for better service. Less

Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>