Caribbean Princess 5

“Princess cruises exceeded our expectations ”
Cruise review of Caribbean Princess

carebear78
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

My husband cant wait to do another cruise. We loved the itinerary. We went to st. Thomas; Tortola; Antigua; Dominica; and Barbados. Antigua is our favorite island. Beautiful beaches. We went to runaway bay which was stunning. Dominica wad a beautiful island and was a nice break from going to the beach. We took a tour through the botanical gardens and we went to the emerald pool. Some advice. Don't book excursions thru the ship. There are people standing outside the ship with the same tours for half the price. Our tour in Dominica was 30.00 while people that booked thru the ship paid 60.00.

The food was really good. Something different on the buffet everyday. We went to the crown grille one night at a 25.00 cover charge each person an was worth every penny!!! The steaks were awesome and the service was impeccable!! Our room steward checked on our room at least 3 times a day. She always left fresh towels each time.

I didn't think formal night really meant formal!!!!! More People really get into it!!! But next time we know to pack groans and suits!!!! If you don't you will not be allowed on the promenade if you don't on formal nights and also men must wear pants at night to yo be allowed on the floor.

Service on the ship was awesome. Everyone was helpful and yes I let them take my plate from the buffet line and seat me. Didn't see anything wrong with it and they just go the extra mile to let you escape completely!! Less

Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

IIb340
Cabin b340 was an interior room. It was clean and just enough space for my husband and I.

Published 04/24/12

Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review

Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?