Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by carebear78: Princess cruises exceeded our expectations

Caribbean Princess 5
carebear78
Member Since 2012
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Princess cruises exceeded our expectations

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

My husband cant wait to do another cruise. We loved the itinerary. We went to st. Thomas; Tortola; Antigua; Dominica; and Barbados. Antigua is our favorite island. Beautiful beaches. We went to runaway bay which was stunning. Dominica wad a beautiful island and was a nice break from going to the beach. We took a tour through the botanical gardens and we went to the emerald pool. Some advice. Don't book excursions thru the ship. There are people standing outside the ship with the same tours for half the price. Our tour in Dominica was 30.00 while people that booked thru the ship paid 60.00.

The food was really good. Something different on the buffet everyday. We went to the crown grille one night at a 25.00 cover charge each person an was worth every penny!!! The steaks were awesome and the service was impeccable!! Our room steward checked on our room at least 3 times a day. She always left fresh towels each time.

I didn't think formal night really meant formal!!!!! More People really get into it!!! But next time we know to pack groans and suits!!!! If you don't you will not be allowed on the promenade if you don't on formal nights and also men must wear pants at night to yo be allowed on the floor.

Service on the ship was awesome. Everyone was helpful and yes I let them take my plate from the buffet line and seat me. Didn't see anything wrong with it and they just go the extra mile to let you escape completely!! Less

Published 04/24/12

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: IIb340

Cabin b340 was an interior room. It was clean and just enough space for my husband and I.

carebear78
Member Since 2012
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X