Carnival Conquest 5

steamyrice
Member Since 2012
27 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We planned this cruise a year in advance with 3 other couples (8 pp total) to celebrate my husbands Birthday.

We had heard negative things about cruises. Such as, The cabins are so small, the bathrooms are tiny, you feel trapped, etc.... We were pleasantly surprised when we got to our stateroom. We had a couch, ,coffee table, nice size bed a big window, a decent size bathroom and the dressing table and mirror in the room gave us plenty of space to get ready.

The food was average. I heard so many people say the food was amazing. I found it to be average. a few things were wonderful. I loved dining in the dining room verses the buffet. And having coffee delivered through room service every morning was great!

I had heard embarkment was a pain. but, it only took 45 minutes from the time the taxi dropped us off until we were sitting on the lido deck with our friends.

The adult only pool is where we sat the whole cruise and loved it. Of course people getting More up at 5 am to put their towels on a chair to save them was annoying. The next time I cruise I will get a staff member and have them removed as that is against cruising rules!

Cayman Islands were fun and beautiful as was Cozumel Mexico. Montego Bay we all hated the residents just hounding and pressuring you to buy stuff. Got a glimpse of margaritavilles kitchen....disgusting!

The comedy show on the cruise was by "Mutzie" he was so funny we saw three of his shows and had a great time.

We booked our next cruise as soon as we got home. Our experience was so great we loved it. Carnival is one of the cheaper cruise lines but, we loved it and the service. Less

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6C1301
Great! 1301 on carnival conquest. Excellent size, clean, lots of space.

Took a cab to a beautiful beach. rented a kayak for $12 Awesome!
Read 4536 Cozumel Reviews

Amazing! Nice clean shops, friendly people, Amazing waters!

Beautiful waters. Do an excursion here! Margaritaville was grose and dirty. The locals bug you to spend your money. Everyone that did an excusion here loved it...... our mistake!

Published 04/22/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?