“Freedom Rocks”

MaizerDay
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was our first Royal Carribean Cruise and our second cruise. We stayed at the Radisson in Port Canaveral and will not stay there again next time. Our first cruise was on Carnival Sensation and we thought it was nice. Our second cruise was on Freedom of the Seas in December and we thought it was awesome! I realize the 2 ships are not really comparable but we loved the cruise and already booked another for next December. The ship is in great condition. We loved our balcony room on deck 6. There were 4 of us traveling. My husband, 12 year old daughter and 1o year old son. We loved relaxing by the pool. The kids both loved the H20 Zone and the ice skating rink. The ice cream was great too although it is not 24 hours a day! We saw most shows and enjoyed them all. We also loved Sorrentos at night. Our excursion I booked by myself in the Cayman Islands did not happen because of rough water so we went to 7 mile beach and had a great time. In Cozumel we went to swim with the Dolphins and we loved it. It was a great experience. We enjoyed the Main Dining room and Wind Jammer. It was a great trip and we are looking forward to another!
Freedom of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Freedom of the Seas Review
Freedom of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?