MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Sinead O'Reilly: MSC Review

MSC Review

Sail Date: April 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

Was planning this cruise for over a year for my husbands 40th birthday as a surprise. We where so excited about going it was our first holiday in over seven years on are own away from are children, booked family to mind children year before holiday to make sure we could go. Well from the time we got on the ship to the time we got off i was very disappointed with the whole thing. When we arrived not even hello how are you, pushed in front of a camera and handed wine and drinks package not having a clue what was going on because no one was there to help us and tell us what was going on. Staff where so rude not helpful at all most of the time they just gave you a dirty look.

As for the food omg it was just disgraceful spent most of the week sick to my stomach, first night in the restaurant was awful it was that bad that we didn't go back for the whole week. They charge you 15% on everything you buy then it an extra 7 euro each a day for service charge.

We had an early More fight home at 10.40 we told the staff so many times we need to get of the boat first, so we waited from 8am at the door (first ones there) so we could get off, at 9.20 still waiting to get of the boat, then when they did open the door to let us off the staff opened the other side first. I was so upset as the new about our fight so rude, the man said to me just get in line and let me do my job he was a fucking prick if i new his name i would do my best to get me fired.We got to the airport just in time it was very stressful we really thought we would not make it.

Overall would not recommend this cruise to anyone i know they really don't care about you only how much money you have spent and how much more they can get of you. Sinead O'Reilly Navan Co Meath Less

Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>