Carnival Pride Cruise Review by MrBanana1240: Second Time on this boat. . . Just gets better!!

MrBanana1240
Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Bahamas Cruises

Second Time on this boat. . . Just gets better!!

Sail Date: November 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

I took a 7 night cruise from Baltimore Maryland to Port Canaveral, Nassau, and freeport on the Pride. IT WAS AMAZING!!

Service: the people on board were very polite. Every time I left my room I came back with made beds and ice. They were always happy to serve you, with a smile on their face.

Cabin: I was in a Balcony stateroom on the panorama deck (8Th floor). it was right below the spa and the gym, in the forward. I had GREAT views of the ocean, and my Bahamian ports. my bed was VERY comfortable, my balcony has large enough, the bathroom was fairly big with a nice shower, and we had lots of storage room for everyone in our room.

Camp Carnival: My children always had a smile on their face when they left.

Slide, Pool, Serenity, and Sports: Serenity was SOOOO relaxing. Great aft views. The slide was enjoyed by many, including myself. The pools were always at a great temperature, and there was definitely a deck chair available for you. The golf course and More basketball court were ok, they were fun, but if you didn't know where to get the balls or the golf clubs, which were hard to find, but once you found it you had fun.

Entertainment: the entertainment was great and upbeat.

The ship itself: Great!!!

I definitely recommend this ship. PERIOD. no matter where you go, you will enjoy this beautiful and welcoming ship. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

My first cruise i went Dolphin Swimming. That was cool. My second, my excursion again got cancelled, but the shops have an island vibe to them with a great band and some awesome souvenirs. GO HERE TOO!
Read 779 Freeport Reviews

I went to Atlantis the first cruise, and it was great. ,y second cruise my excursion got cancelled, so I walked around the beautiful city. Cool things to see, like these stairs carved into a mountain and a Bahamian history museum. The vendors try to braid hair: DONT DO IT. Too expensive. but the landing was great. GO HERE!!!
Read 2644 Nassau Reviews

In my opinion, I did not favor this stop. If i wanted to visit Orlando, I would have taken a plane. Now, lots of people had a blast, but I met with some friends. Meeting with friends is an option too. When you are there, you may even see the beautiful Disney Dream. i just feel that this port could have been replaced with half Moon Cay or key west.