Ruby Princess Cruise Review by jenny1977

Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
Very good!
Hello!

Just got back from my 7 day cruise on the beautiful Ruby Princess!! Had a great time there!!

Cabin: We had an amazing cabin with a balcony. We enjoyed every sail in and out from there and it was just great! Our cabin steward exceeded all of your expectations.. We felt that he was around 24h a day!!! Great job!

Food: The food was another surprise! So many options and everything so good! They had theme nights and the Italian night was by far my favorite!

Entertainment: I couldn't believe how lucky we were! They were having the final of a competition and the top 5 entertainers were performing on my cruise! I went to every show and they were all top notch! My vote went for the Illusionist named David Cats.. His show was just something else, spectacular and so original!! I hope to see him again on another cruise!

Good job Princess!!!!!