Ruby Princess 5

“Ruby Princess - Great Ship, great cruise”
Cruise review of Ruby Princess

CruisewithMichael
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

Hi!!! I just returned from a wonderful 7 days aboard Ruby Princess. I did this itinerary before, it's an easy nice trip, beaches and diamonds! We had the chance to speak with the Hotel Manager, Dirkh, several times. He's very helpful and always available. We really appreciated.

Cabin: we had internal cabin. Nice, clean and our cabin Steward Yogo was such a nice guy.

Food: OMG, everything was so fresh and delicious. We had dinner at the Michelangelo, our waiter Vasily was the best. Friendly, professional. Good guy! The wine selection is decent, and the formal night dinner was perfect. I love lobster!

Entertainment: the productions show good, Once Upon a Dream..unique. The dancers weren't the best. We loved comedian Phil Tag and The Illusionist David Cats, great talent, the best magic show so far.The bands were all top class. The band by the pool was terrific!!!! Movie under the stars is fun. Finally I watched Sherlock Holmes 2!!

I definitely More recommend the Ruby it's a great ship!!! This cruise was great, good price excellent service. Less

Ruby Princess Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 04/15/12

Read Cruise Critic's Ruby Princess Review

Ruby Princess Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?