Boarding the ship went very smoothly and we were glad we were the only cruise ship leaving that day. We cant imagine what it would be like at Port Everglades with 6-8 cruise ships at one time. We were able to go directly to our cabin and our luggage arrived shortly after we did.
Muster drill was interesting and we are glad that HA is taking it very seriously.
- Always cooked the way we ordered it in the MDR
- Service in the MDR was good as was our Wine Stewardess
- Terrace Grill burgers were always yummy as were the Sweet Potato Fries
- Canaletto food seemed to be in larger portions
- Lido always had something for everyone, Chocolate chip cookies AWESOME!!!!!
- Ate at the Pinnacle once but unless you have a special occasion to celebrate or you are into 5 star dining it isn't worth the extra cost. Food pretty much the same as in the MDR
- Room service was always within the time requested for breakfast but had to wait during the day since everyone else was ordering at the same time when you would get back onto the ship
- Overall food was excellent
Entertainment/On board Activities
- We didn't go to many of the late night shows but the ones that we did where good
- The team trivia was fun and hard all at the same time
- Adult pool games kept everyone laughing and entertained
- Casino is a Casino, Bingo is Bingo
- Shane the Cruise Director was always busy and has a great sense of humour
- We heard that we had over 200 kids on board but you wouldn't have know it unless you where at the Lido pool
- There was always something to see or go and do whether we were at sea or in port
- They are like Ninjas, you see them in the hallways but never in your cabin
- Cabin was always clean and taken care of
- Crew is always smiling and asking you if you need anything
- Photography crew took some of the best pictures we got on the cruise
Overall being our 1st ever cruise we can't wait until we book another one. Yes it took us a day to get our sea legs but it didn't stop us from enjoying this cruise. We will definitely book another cruise with HA in the future and it will be on one of the Vista Class ships.