“Princess never disappointments!”
Cruise review of Caribbean Princess

mlightman Caribbean Princess 5 Princess never disappointments!
mlightman
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
April 1st cruise leaving from San Juan, Got on the ship around 3pm, Very fast check in. Went to our room ate and then went walking around San Juan. Food: Great Food all around. Buffet food was just as good as dining room. Went to Crown Grill steak house and it was well worth the 25$. Only negative I will say is that they have 2 anytime dining areas and we went to 1 and they did not tell us to go to the other one which we only found out 2 days before the cruise ended about the 2nd one. Entertainment:was good, not the best, There was only 1 comedian, which was great and the Broadway shows i do not attend because it is not my style of entertainment and finally an amazing Hypnotist!! Ports: All amazing but I am not a fan of Dominica, only because my gf and I are beach ppl and Dominica is not a beach town. Fav port had to be Tortola. I want to add that the cruise staff are absolutely amazing, they always smiled and always said hello, I talked to a crew member and they said that Princess policy is that the Crew always and always have to be friendly.. They did go overboard when someone gets out of the Buffet line and takes there plate to there seat... I find that a bit too much and I never accepted once because they are not slaves.... I cant believe some ppl accepted. debarkation: We were out completely in 15 min!! I cant believe how fast it went and no rush at all. Went walking around Old San Juan, Beautiful!! Would go back ! Love Princess Cruise line and we already made a deposit for another cruise!
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

LL244
Bathroom was very small! Was on the 15th deck which was near the buffet which was a great location.

Published 04/13/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Caribbean Princess Review
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?