Carnival Pride Cruise Review by sgt. mike: GREAT TIME ON THE PRIDE

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Eastern Caribbean Cruises

GREAT TIME ON THE PRIDE

Sail Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore

Sailing out of Baltimore was a breeze. The port is just off of I-95 and is about 2 hrs from Philadelphia. It took us about 40 mins. from the time I parked the car until we were onboard.

The ship was well laid out. I really like the ship of the ship( almost 90.000 tons) Sometimes the bigger ships are just to crowded. The ship has 3 pools( 1 covered),9 hole mini-golf, basketball court, and water slide.

Our cabin( #1175) was an outside oceanview on deck 1. The room was below the casino but we did not hear any noise coming from there. The room was very roomy for 3 people. There are soap and shampoo in the showers. The only problem we had was an odor/stain on the carpet. We told the steward and he had the carpet shampooed within 30 mins. Great Job

The food was above average. The meals in the MDR were good but they could of been bigger. They had the same meals on the right side of the menu but the left side had different things everyday. DAVIDS STEAKHOUSE is a More MUST. The food and service were fantastic. Our MDR waiters(Sushi, Iwayne,Adbi) were great. They were very personable and took care of my 10yr old son.

As for the ports--GRAND TURK is beautiful. Margarita ville is near the ship and they have a huge pool and beach. We did the snorkeling/beach adventure with Oasis Divers--This is a must. Capt Mark and crew know how to throw a party on the boat. HALF MOON CAY-- is the prettiest private island that I have been on. It is better that Disneys. My son and I did the horse back riding. We loved it. The sand on this island is like sandbox sand--so soft. The only thing that could of been better is if the ship would dock there instead of the tenders that they use.

This is my 2nd Carnival cruise and I would not hesitate to go back. Great Job--Keep up the great work, Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Oceanview Riviera 1175

Snorkeling

(5)
Capt. Mark and his crew on the Sea Passion were great. This is a must for people who love to snorkel.

Best private island. Did the horse back riding. My son and I loved it.