“An Unbelievable Experience ”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas

Legend of a Time Legend of the Seas 5 An Unbelievable Experience
Legend of a Time
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
As this was my first time on a cruise, the time was very enjoyable! It was everything I would have ever imagined and more! We started our cruise on a Sunday May 15, and left the Port on time according to the schedule. Every employee working on the cruise ship was very helpful and polite! For the rest of the week: Monday: We were at sea, enjoying the sun on the deck and the many activities they had to offer. Tuesday: That morning we arrived at the City of Cozumel. We decided to enjoy the many shops and ate at the Margaritaville. Wednesday: At the morning we arrived at Belize. We chose out of many different activities to enjoy going zip lining. Something I would recommend to everyone! Thursday: We arrived at Honduras and went swimming dolphins and then enjoyed the beach and looked around at the many different shops. Friday: We ported at Grand Cayman and enjoyed the beautiful beach, and played sand volleyball. Saturday: This day was our final day at sea, so we enjoyed it on the pool deck to catch some rays. Sunday: We arrived at the port, and waited for our group number to get off the boat. Every day and night on the cruise ship there were an assortment of different activities planned by the cruise directors. Also there was a live band playing almost every afternoon on the pool deck, so we could enjoy some music. They also had miniature golf, a basketball court, many different pools and hot tubs, and a slide. For adults there was a section set off for them to enjoy without the kids, so if you're worried about loud noises from children that is your section. They also had a wonderful spa to enjoy if you wanted to spend the extra money. The gym they offered was full of different equipment if you are someone who likes to workout. At night they offered different shows that involved people from the cruise ship, a comedian, a night club, piano bar, casino, and many other different activities to enjoy throughout the night. There was never a dull moment on the cruise ship while I was on it. It was entertaining and enjoyable! The services for the cruise ship were very good as well. The cruise members were very helpful if you ever needed anything. The food on the trip was very delicious. They had an assortment of different types of foods you could choose from. The dessert selection was also very yummy as well. We choose to not do the set time of dining and decided to go with anytime dining. The wait for dinner was never more than 15 to 20 minutes if we even had to wait. The dinner's tasted absolutely delicious, and if you disliked something you had the option to order something else. My overall experience on the Legend Cruise Ship was excellent. If I have the chance to take another cruise, it would no doubt be another Carnival Cruise Ship.
Legend of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Junior Suite

JS
The cabin we stayed in was perfect for sleeping and getting ready! Whenever I think about rooms for vacations, they are used for two reasons getting ready and sleeping. Other than that you are not in the room very often. We were on the inside of the ship, so we did not have any balcony. My parents on the other hand did have a balcony, and it was perfect! It had a beautiful view! For seven days the closet was plenty big, and I am a girl who packs a lot! When picking out a room just think about how often you would really be in the room for.
Published 04/12/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Legend of the Seas Review
Legend of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?