“The New Caribbean Princess”
Cruise review of Caribbean Princess

wichycama Caribbean Princess 5 The New Caribbean Princess
wichycama
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This is my 7th cruise and third with Princess (Crown and Caribbean in 2009). I was very nervous the week before sailing because the problem with one of the ship engine but was more relax after they made a test of 27 hours in the sea prior our voyage. Princess made a new cruise with the fix of the engine was a totally relax voyage all 7 days and don't feel any movement of the ship with an exception of 2 hours in the sixth day. Embarcation- We arrived at 1pm to the pier and at 1:30pm we was in our cabin. Was an inside cabin very clean and organized. The TV with ESPN, Movie Channels and CNN was excellent. Dining= Anytime was the better option because we dinner when we wanted and for two formal nights I recerved a table the day before. Great meals, hot all times and very fast. The buffet area was excellent also with a great variety of food. Breakfast buffet was the same day by day. They need to make a change with the omalet station. Crew in the Dining and Buffet was excellent and friendly. Entertaiment- They made an strong improvement since my last ship in 2009. Latin Connection Group and Rhapsody Band was excellent performance all days in the Pool Deck and in the Lounges. Ports- St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, Dominica and Barbados was not a better Island but we wasn't interested in the ports in this voyage. In resume the Caribbean Princess was above my expections 4 years after my first voyage. Outstanding crew, dinning and entertainments groups.
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Caribbean Princess Review
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?