Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruise Lt: Liberty of the Seas, 4 night to Cozumel

Cruise Lt
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Liberty of the Seas, 4 night to Cozumel

Sail Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Other

Liberty of the Seas (my first cruise was April 5-9th to Cozumel)

Liberty of the Seas is: clean, beautiful, large, well maintained and fun!

The entertainment was AWESOME! The Air Show and Ice Shows were simply AMAZING! The talent I saw was such a surprise and was truly breath taking! I can't say enough good about these two shows.

James Andrews (Cruise Director): was energetic, happy and made things fun.

Our cabin (#8261) was: clean, roomy and the bed was great. The only minor compliant is on the last night, our shower started to leak from the bottom into the bathroom floor. Not a big deal-things happen.

Our Room Steward, Rene was EXCELLENT, friendly and efficient!

The Solarium is great, as are all the pool areas.

The Windjammer Cafe: Food was very good with many choices and a great view of the ocean. It would have been better if it was open later at night.

Main Dining Room: Excellent service; however, the overall food More quality is only "FAIR" in my opinion. The food in the dining room was my family's biggest disappointment. My wife said the food is much better on Celebrity Solstice.

Overall, I absolutely loved the Liberty of the Seas. Had the dining room food been better, I could have rated her higher. Improve the food and this will be an unbeatable ship. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas Promenade Stateroom Deck 6 8261

Interior Promenade Room #8261: Good view of Promenade (which makes the room feel larger), a very clean and comfortable room. Good choice for an interior room.