“Liberty of the Seas, 4 night to Cozumel”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

Cruise Lt Liberty of the Seas 5 Liberty of the Seas, 4 night to Cozumel
Cruise Lt
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Liberty of the Seas (my first cruise was April 5-9th to Cozumel) Liberty of the Seas is: clean, beautiful, large, well maintained and fun! The entertainment was AWESOME! The Air Show and Ice Shows were simply AMAZING! The talent I saw was such a surprise and was truly breath taking! I can't say enough good about these two shows. James Andrews (Cruise Director): was energetic, happy and made things fun. Our cabin (#8261) was: clean, roomy and the bed was great. The only minor compliant is on the last night, our shower started to leak from the bottom into the bathroom floor. Not a big deal-things happen. Our Room Steward, Rene was EXCELLENT, friendly and efficient! The Solarium is great, as are all the pool areas. The Windjammer Cafe: Food was very good with many choices and a great view of the ocean. It would have been better if it was open later at night. Main Dining Room: Excellent service; however, the overall food quality is only "FAIR" in my opinion. The food in the dining room was my family's biggest disappointment. My wife said the food is much better on Celebrity Solstice. Overall, I absolutely loved the Liberty of the Seas. Had the dining room food been better, I could have rated her higher. Improve the food and this will be an unbeatable ship.
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Promenade Stateroom

PR8261
Interior Promenade Room #8261: Good view of Promenade (which makes the room feel larger), a very clean and comfortable room. Good choice for an interior room.
Published 04/11/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?