Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruise Lt

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruise Lt
Liberty of the Seas
Cabin Category: PR
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

Liberty of the Seas, 4 night to Cozumel
Liberty of the Seas (my first cruise was April 5-9th to Cozumel)

Liberty of the Seas is: clean, beautiful, large, well maintained and fun!

The entertainment was AWESOME! The Air Show and Ice Shows were simply AMAZING! The talent I saw was such a surprise and was truly breath taking! I can't say enough good about these two shows.

James Andrews (Cruise Director): was energetic, happy and made things fun.

Our cabin (#8261) was: clean, roomy and the bed was great. The only minor compliant is on the last night, our shower started to leak from the bottom into the bathroom floor. Not a big deal-things happen.

Our Room Steward, Rene was EXCELLENT, friendly and efficient!

The Solarium is great, as are all the pool areas.

The Windjammer Cafe: Food was very good with many choices and a great view of the ocean. It would have been better if it was open later at night.

Main Dining Room: Excellent service; however, the overall food quality is only "FAIR" in my opinion. The food in the dining room was my family's biggest disappointment. My wife said the food is much better on Celebrity Solstice.

Overall, I absolutely loved the Liberty of the Seas. Had the dining room food been better, I could have rated her higher. Improve the food and this will be an unbeatable ship.

Publication Date: 04/11/12