Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Janerain

Cruise Date: December 2011
Embarkation: other
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: A3
See More About: Queen Elizabeth Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Cunard Cruise Deals

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Queen Elizabeth Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Queen Elizabeth Deck Plans
Xmas and new year cruise
I don't understand the reviews some people have put about this cruise, 20 December - 5 January.

My mum and I had a great time, we joined in with all the quizzes, of which we won several. The food whether it was breakfast, lunch, dinner or afternoon tea could be faulted.

I have seen complaints about miserable and sullen staff but as my mum and I treat people with respect and friendliness, perhaps this is why we have not had others treat us badly. So many of the people on this cruise were downright rude, raising their voices to speak to waiters as though they were idiots or couldn't understand English.

We enjoyed all the shows, the dancing was excellent. The panto was corny and cheesy but so what, it was a bit of fun!

We enjoyed our excursions, including doing our own thing in the Canaries.

The highlight was Madeira, we did the toboggan ride and then the fireworks at midnight were fantastic. 31 December is mum's birthday, so an excellent memory to have.

I don't know if we are just easy to lease, but we had a fantastic holiday. Apart from a couple of small niggles which weren't worth mentioning, we enjoyed it 100%.

These "professional moaners" are determined to spoil it for everyone else and yet they book to go on a cruise again and again. If they complain about the food I would like to know what they eat when they are at h pome!

Publication Date: 04/11/12