A Great Quick Look: Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Doobie31
Overall Member Rating
A Great Quick Look
* The new show, Animation Magic, in Animator's Palate is one of the most magical things I've seen.
* Our 3 year old was able to do the Oceaneer's Club for the first time and loved it.
* The Family Deluxe Verandah room is great. The little bit of extra room i s nice but the highlight is the shower with the round tub and the water that comes, literally, from the ceiling. It was heaven!
* I love the look and feel of the adult district, Europa, especially the expanded Skyline Lounge
* We always have great service but our servers on this cruise, Camila and Hazel were the best. Camila's smile was so More bright you couldn't wait to say hi to her each evening.
* Had dinner Palo and it was memorable as always
* My 3 year old played his first game of mini golf on the ship. That was a lot of fun to watch.
* Nemo's Reef (the toddler's splash zone) is my 3 year old's favorite place. He could stay there all day.
So much other great stuff I could mention. No real downsides for me. Some stuff I prefer on the Dream (and even the Magic/Wonder) but nothing I don't like on the Fantasy - at least not on this short cruise. I can't wait to go back! Less
Cabin review: 4B
Nice time, But Majesty really ...
Great Time with Friends
Unimpressed on many levels aft...
Amazing family vacation!
Disney being Disney
4th Disney Cruise and Still Lo...