“A Great Quick Look”

Doobie31
Member Since 2006
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating
This was a 3-day preview cruise paid for by Disney (we are media). It was my 7th Disney cruise including one on the sister ship the Disney Dream. Because we had to work the entire time, it was a whirlwind so I wasn't able to enjoy the ship as I normally would, but I did experience enough to give a review. I love Disney ships so keep that in mind. Some highlights: * The new show, Animation Magic, in Animator's Palate is one of the most magical things I've seen. * Our 3 year old was able to do the Oceaneer's Club for the first time and loved it. * The Family Deluxe Verandah room is great. The little bit of extra room i s nice but the highlight is the shower with the round tub and the water that comes, literally, from the ceiling. It was heaven! * I love the look and feel of the adult district, Europa, especially the expanded Skyline Lounge * We always have great service but our servers on this cruise, Camila and Hazel were the best. Camila's smile was so bright you couldn't wait to say hi to her each evening. * Had dinner Palo and it was memorable as always * My 3 year old played his first game of mini golf on the ship. That was a lot of fun to watch. * Nemo's Reef (the toddler's splash zone) is my 3 year old's favorite place. He could stay there all day. So much other great stuff I could mention. No real downsides for me. Some stuff I prefer on the Dream (and even the Magic/Wonder) but nothing I don't like on the Fantasy - at least not on this short cruise. I can't wait to go back!
Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Fantasy Review
Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?