Carnival Pride Cruise Review by hikingchik

Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Carnival Kudos
We arrived in Baltimore and embarkation was run like a well-oiled machine.Debarkation,same way.

As soon as we got on board,we were welcomed and treated to music,food,fun.Our cabin was just as we expected:cozy,quiet,clean.The beds are so comfortable.Our steward introduced himself,and was a joy everyday,as well as every employee we encountered.

We were up at 6 everyday to enjoy coffee on lido,walk laps,then head to the gym for weights.Next,mdr for great conversation,and great food.I really enjoy walking all over any ship,and I found all kinds of hallways to wander around and art to admire.

First stop,Cocoa Beach.We took the Carnival shuttle in to town,hit the beach and shops.Weather was perfect.Next stop,Nassau,again perfect weather.We hit 3 beaches-water taxi to Cabbage near Riu hotel,water taxi back to Nassau,lunch at Senor Frogs(I had a b52 shot!)then a nice walk to Junkanoo beach.Next,the jitney #10 to Cable beach.My fav was Cabbage Beach!On to Freeport,and can you believe it,another perfect weather day!We hopped on a local van to Lucaya,where we walked around and hit the beach.Next time,I want to try Taino beach.

On the way back to Baltimore,we had 1 day of rain.I got a massage at the spa.It was wonderful,but I didnt enjoy the sales pitch to buy products when done.You must be firm if you do not wish to buy.

My only other issues-no chairs on deck 3,which is my fav deck to nap on or just relax and hot tubs not hot enough.

All in all,it was a superb vacation for the money.And they take such good care of you!I really feel as if Im leaving family behind when I go.We had more than enough terrific food to choose from,the desserts are really top notch.We didnt do the shows,games.But did enjoy live music in various areas of the ship.And my hubby won $200 on the vault in the casino!

Publication Date: 04/07/12