Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cruiselove1234: Awesome Time.. Fun and Relaxing

Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Awesome Time.. Fun and Relaxing

Sail Date: March 2012

This is my husband and I first NCL cruise. We have previously sailed Carnival and Royal Caribbean and I have to say that I was a total Royal Caribbean fan until we sailed NCL Epic. The ship really exceeded our expectations.....

The food was wonderful, from the buffet to the specialty restaurants, the food was fantastic. The only disappointing dinner I had was the Cirque Dreams dinner. My husband liked his dish but mine was just OK. The Cirque show however was great and well worth going even if the food was poor in my opinion. The best seats if you don't like being picked for the show is the balcony section. The view is fantastic and one can sit back and enjoy without getting wet or being bothered during the entertainment. Furthermore, we really loved the free style dining concept. We ate dinner when we wanted during the dinning room hours and that worked out great for us.

All the entertainment was great from Blue man group to Legends. Steven Taylor was phenomenal and More looks exactly like the real thing. Second City was just OK for me but hey not everything is perfect. Never a boring moment on the ship or at least very few. the itinerary has at least 3 activities every hour. Some activities could not be attended because it overlapped with others. The cruise ship keeps you busy, if you need that. We don't like laying out by the pool all day so we thought it was great! We also enjoyed the water slides and bowling during the down times. Always keeping busy made it fun and exciting every day.

We enjoyed our cruise experience with NCL so much, we prepaid a deposit for our following vacation. I recommend this ship to everyone and also recommend this ship if you have kids. I didn't bring my son but the kids groups seemed to be having fun and they have special programs for them all week long.

Hope this helps and remember you make the vacation so keep a positive fun loving attitude and you will have a great time on any trip you choose. Less

Published 04/05/12

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X

See Norwegian Epic deals up to 82% off:

November Deals
Norwegian Epic 66% Loved It

7-day Eastern Caribbean From Orlando (port Canaveral)