Carnival Fantasy 5

“Great family Cruise - Carnival Fantasy”
Cruise review of Carnival Fantasy

Crewsluver
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Just returned today from our Carnival Fantasy cruise - we had such a great time! I could not say one negative thing about this ship, the food, the rooms, the crew and the entertainment! I have read so many negative reviews about this ship - they must really be searching for the worst to have such a bad experience. Our cabin steward, Agus, greeted us the moment we boarded and remembered our names for the entire week! He took very good care of us - we had two connecting rooms on the Main deck and all 4 of us were treated like royalty.

The rooms were spotless, the bed comfortable, the shower hot with great water pressure. We all thought the food was very good with plenty of choices each day. My picky 12 year old ate everyday to contentment! We had early seating in the Jubilee dining room - our wait staff was fab!

Whether at the pool or elsewhere on deck, waiters for drinks were plentiful. The casino was always fun and vibrant - I especially loved dealer Packo More from Bulgaria - he cracked us up and taught us about blackjack and 3 card poker.

The photography was fantastic - always great pictures to choose from. There was entertainment throughout the ship - a singer in the lobby bar, a band outside the casino, the band at the pool - it didn't matter where you went, you were entertained.

I especially like the adult only sun deck - the Serenity! Fantastic chairs - umbrellas and service all at no extra charge.

My kids loved the water slides and all of the on board activities - they were never bored or without ice cream! Less

Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6BM74
We had a ocean view and very comfortable cabin space - great closet space - good location on the ship, easy access to everything. We had adjoining rooms (M74 & M78) they were perfect for our 12 & 13 year old kids to stay in one room with the door open and husband and I had a king sized bed.

Snorkeling
We went on a snorkeling catamaran that had a slide and climbing wall. The crew was great and the snorkeling was amazing.

We went to Cabbage beach and the straw market.
Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

Published 04/04/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fantasy Review

Carnival Fantasy Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?