“Ahhhhh-MAZING!!!!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Sky

SWalker12 Norwegian Sky 5 Ahhhhh-MAZING!!!!
SWalker12
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Truthfully after reading many reviews prior to my trip I was quite worried about how this would go for us. BUT it turned out amazing. My husband, my kids ( 3, 6 and 7 year old) have nothing but great things to say about our trip on the Norwegian Sky. Our State Room: We went with the inside room (cheaper). We had 2 rooms side by side with a door in the middle. We kept this door propped open so we could see the kids at all time. The rooms were a an ok size. The do not have very many adjoining rooms like this but it worked out great for us!! Bathrooms are ok size ( 1 person in at a time) They will provide you with a hair dryer upon request. They do provide soap in dispensers but I recommend bringing your own! Service: All I can say is out of this world! Everyone from Room service to wait staff. They made us feel like we were the only one who matters. Youth staff was awesome!~ I never thought twice about leaving my children with them!! Food: was Good, always warm, good variety. Quality was comparable to Any buffet restaurant ( Ryans, Golder Corral,Sizzler) FREE sit down restaurants were nice. We ate buffets for breakfast and lunch and sit down restaurant for dinner! Youth Program: Our kids had fun but I think they could get a little more creative with there activities. Pirate Parade was the best!!! Ports: Freeport- take taxi ( $10 round trip) to FREE BEACH ACCESS... It was pretty once you got there. We didnt do excursions here but had a good time in the ocean. Nassau- Went to pirate museum and markets and on a glass bottom boat tour. Good times but we needed more time to spend on this island!! Great Stirrup Cay- BEAUTIFUL!! yes they are still doing construction but it will not bother you! Beach is beautiful and no waves so easy for the kids to play in.. Dont waste your $$ on snorkling gear ( $30 to rent) just bring your own. I brought just goggles and saw plenty!!! Kids loved the Hippo slide!
Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Sky Review
Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?