Ventura Cruise Review by christine mcginily: Beautiful Ventura

Beautiful Ventura

Sail Date: March 2012
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Barbados

The flight to Barbados was comfortable and passed by so quickly, the service on board was excellent.
On arrival to the Ventura check in was friendly and fast, the ship looked magnificent in the sunshine.
We had an inside stateroom and it was spacious and spotlessly clean, our steward introduced himself straight away and asked if he could do anything to help us settle in. Our cases arrived outside the room within the hour.
We had our meals in the Baytree our waiters Mangesh and Daniel were great and met our every need. We had a meal in the White Room to celebrate a birthday I can not praise them enough, the food was amazing and the service second to none.
The entertainment was good, the headliners theatre company were amazing the shows they delivered were professional high quality.
The only grump I have was the Havana club shows were so well attended that it was impossible to get a seat after second sitting. The end of the cruise there were three performances in the More theatre to ensure all the passengers could see the shows, I feel that it should have happened sooner so that everyone had the same opportunity to see the performances by The singers and comedians.
On reflection I would opt for freedom dining on a future cruise to allow more time for planning my entertainment on board.
Many thanks to Captain Charlie Carr and his Staff for a wonderful cruise Less

Read more Ventura cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Ventura Review >>

Cabin review: Ventura B216

B216 Quiet inside cabin. Situated forward and port side. Largest inside we have had on any cruise. Good wardrobe space plenty of hangers.