Disney Dream Cruise Review by Lindsey310

Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Like a dream from start to finish!
This was our first cruise ever and we chose to start at the top with the Disney Dream. Check in at Port Canaveral was quick and easy, they really have it down to a science. We had a designated boarding time and the process was very fast. We boarded the cruise and went straight to have lunch at Cabanas.

Our room was ready at 1:30 and we were pleasantly surprised about the size of the room. We were on the 9th floor, room 9068, deluxe oceanview room with a verandah. Room was very spacious and we loved having the balcony to go and sit out on.

The rotational dining is great! We had the late dining time so we saw the show first and had dinner after. I wish the late time wasnt so late at 8:15 but the plus on that were there were hardly any kids. Huge shout out to Eris and Milan who made our dining experiences beyond exceptional!!!! We miss them!!

The shows were fabulous, broadway style! I loved looking forward to seeing them every night and they never disappointed. There is so much to do on the ship, you are never bored. The service everywhere is so wonderful, and everyone is so nice, very "Disney!" The ship itself is so gorgeous and I loved exploring it! It was our first cruise ever so we did a 5 day, 4 night to the bahamas. I may want to try a longer cruise but I dont think I will cruise with anyone besides Disney. I feel like the bar is set too high now to try another line!!!!

Publication Date: 04/01/12