Disney Dream 5

“Like a dream from start to finish!”
Cruise review of Disney Dream

Lindsey310
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

This was our first cruise ever and we chose to start at the top with the Disney Dream. Check in at Port Canaveral was quick and easy, they really have it down to a science. We had a designated boarding time and the process was very fast. We boarded the cruise and went straight to have lunch at Cabanas.

Our room was ready at 1:30 and we were pleasantly surprised about the size of the room. We were on the 9th floor, room 9068, deluxe oceanview room with a verandah. Room was very spacious and we loved having the balcony to go and sit out on.

The rotational dining is great! We had the late dining time so we saw the show first and had dinner after. I wish the late time wasnt so late at 8:15 but the plus on that were there were hardly any kids. Huge shout out to Eris and Milan who made our dining experiences beyond exceptional!!!! We miss them!!

The shows were fabulous, broadway style! I loved looking forward to seeing them every night and they never disappointed. More There is so much to do on the ship, you are never bored. The service everywhere is so wonderful, and everyone is so nice, very "Disney!" The ship itself is so gorgeous and I loved exploring it! It was our first cruise ever so we did a 5 day, 4 night to the bahamas. I may want to try a longer cruise but I dont think I will cruise with anyone besides Disney. I feel like the bar is set too high now to try another line!!!! Less

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

5A9068
9068: spacious lovely room. Thanks to giovanni who cleaned our room to perfection, we always looked forward to seeing his towel animals! love the fact that the toilet and shower are totally separate.

Loved every minute here, did not want to leave. Did the stingray adventure, had a blast with my husband, worth every penny. LOved cookies bbq lunch, great touch and smelled great! Serenity Bay adults only area was like something you see on a postcard. Love the tram ride back and forth from sections of the island. Shops were great and had something for everyone. Wish I were there now instead of here...at work! :(

Atlantis Aquaventure
Not worth the 169.00 just to use waterpark. Stayed at Atlantis in october 09. Would just buy the "beach day" for 30.00 next time.

Published 04/01/12

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?