Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews: 126 Ship Name Date Member Rating
In the realm of the Polar Bear Arctic circumnavigation of Svalbard. by Mikejd

We have travelled with Hurtigruten before on their costal round trips a couple of times. We ... continue

Fram 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Way to See Norway for NON-CRUISE Types by blndgenie

My husband and I have never taken a cruise because we have no interest in being on a huge ship ... continue

Finnmarken 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten Bergen to Kirkenes Norway by jensenbeachbob

We just returned from a Hurtigruten cruise from Bergen Norway to Kirkenes, a six night, five day ... continue

Nordnorge 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
ALL OUR LUGGAGE STOLEN FROM HURTIGRUTEN SHIP AFTER CHECK IN by vsgnorwich

My husband and I, 2 English passengers, had all of our luggage stolen from a Hurtigruten ship ... continue

Nordkapp 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by clairebear62

12 night Classic round trip voyage, Bergen to Kirkenes to Bergen  March 17th 2014 to March ... continue

Finnmarken 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light by Micky777

We had just returned from a cruise on P & O's Oriana in search of the Northern Lights. This ... continue

Richard With 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Food! by Alison Taylor

My husband and I have recently returned from a Bergen / Kirkenese / Bergen cruise on the ... continue

Nordnorge 03/14 5+ out of 5+
No disappointments by JenmaryB

It's clear from the Hurtigruten website, as well as reviews, that this is a coastal ferry not a ... continue

Kong Harald 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful experience but beware of new expenses on board by countrymouse

We travelled on Richard With and had a wonderful time Hunting the Light. We had five nights of ... continue

Richard With 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bergen to Kirkenes, MS Trollfjord, MG 775 & MG 780 by EmmaN

We chose one of their more modern boats as my husband can suffer with seasickness so wanted one ... continue

Trollfjord 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Antarctic trip - save money by making your own arrangements by Mary Denis

My husband and I were very pleased with our cruise to Antarctica aboard the Fram. The expedition ... continue

Fram 02/14 5+ out of 5+
classic northern lights cruise by maurice36

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday chasing the Northern Lights with ... continue

Nordkapp 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fram to Antarctica: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly by totisofia

Let's start with the bottom line: A+ for the adventure/education experience and C- for amenities ... continue

Fram 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Antarctica- an experience of a lifetime by lewiskm@hotmail.co.uk

We sailed from Ushuaia on the 13th January not knowing what to expect!!!! Various cruise reviews ... continue

Fram 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing adventure - Hunting the Light Christmas Cruise 2013 by ridlhb

We had a fantastic trip and loved every moment. Sure it's not an ocean cruise ship, more like a ... continue

Richard With 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lot of money for little reward! by sueribbons

It's not comfortable.people need to be under no illusion. The ship is a Ferry! But I think the ... continue

Nordkapp 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norway cruise on Hurtigruten Richard With by buggins

We've just returned from a Christmas and New year cruise - 21st Dec 2013 to 2nd Jan 2014. To say ... continue

Richard With 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten, Cruise Ship prices, Ferry conditions. by McGenius49

To sum up, I've put the summary first you can also read the more in depth view after, if the ... continue

Nordkapp 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience and way to see the Northern Lights. by Lovespending

I was part of the Astronomy Voyage on this 12 day on the Hurtigruten Cruise so will break into 2 ... continue

Midnatsol 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten exactly what we expected by SLOduck

When you say the word "cruise," one typically thinks of a BIG cruise ship that holds anywhere ... continue

Finnmarken 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten disappointment by snowy65
My partner and I went on a Northern Lights Cruise with Hurtigruten along the coast of Norway. ... continue
Lofoten 01/13 1.0 out of 5+
A disaster waiting to happen plus blocked toilets by frigate69

This is a warning to any prospective passengers of Hurtigruten.

The Midnatsol is 20,000 ... continue

Midnatsol 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light - again! by Trollsbani

Different season - different experiences

... continue
Finnmarken 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Magestic Midnight Sun by JerseyGirl58

Our vacation began in Amsterdam, where we spent two days, then flew to Bergen aboard a KLM ... continue

Midnatsol 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
A dissapointing cruiser by jr germa

If you want a holiday cruiser extremely expensive, without any adventure nor surprise take ... continue

Nordlys 07/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Hurtigruten
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Hurtigruten
Write a cruise review about: