Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5480 Ship Name Date Member Rating
3 Generations enjoy the Baltic by dce85

We were on the July 8 sailing of the Eurodam with my in-laws (70’s) and 2 sons (18, 24). ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Zaandam vs. Amsterdam by Jeannie26

I was with my parents the first time I went to Alaska and my husband and I wanted to tour again ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not What Holland Brochure Portrayed - a long review, but want to share by midaji

We will not recommend this trip to friends. It was not what we expected. The pictures in Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing ship but Alaska is amazing. by JessTX1207

4th time cruising but first HAC cruise. 3 others were Carnival. I've always heard Carnival is ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful first cruise to Alaska by txmomofjandr

We arrived in Seward a few days early and took advantage of the many amenities offered. Stayed ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First impressions with Holland American Line by keiter

As a non-committed cruise ship holiday maker, I was apprehensive when my partner booked a 12 day ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved Alaska, loved the Zaandam by Daisyloo

We were a group of three, 2 daughters and their mother. This was my 8th cruise, my mother's ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Second time in Alaska; first cruise! by Cantorindahouse

In 1984, my wife and I were in Anchorage. 1984 was Alaska's 25th year of Statehood and we were ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by QueenN

I have been on 9 cruises and this was my first with HAL. I traveled with my husband and my 6 ... continue

Veendam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Holland America!! by guitarboy53

Sadly, we’ve just returned from an 11-night cruise aboard the ms Noordam. We booked the ... continue

Loyal Royal tries Maasdam - fantastic trip! by masonpips

My parents wanted to take a summer trip with us and we were all interested in the New England ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
It's Not Princess--But It Was Still a Good Cruise by GradUT

We are a fairly active couple in our late 50's who have most recently cruised (twice) on ... continue

Veendam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by the experience by mcs411

I was traveling with my parents and while this was not their first cruise experience, it was ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thanks HAL for curing me of my cruise addiction! WORST CRUISE EVER! by ingreece

I have spent 271 nights at sea since my first cruise in July 2009 and I can honestly say that ... continue

Veendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
OK ship for midsize except awful food for Holland America by fdipace

I have cruised several times with Holland America and have always been impressed with their ... continue

Veendam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Noordam 07/14 Not Rated
Amsterdam by ToniV

From Toni Vitanza -- who cruised on Noordam June 20 from Rome -- I am a flight attendant with 17 ... continue

Holland America - Totally Disappointing by Shockey

I will start with the bottom line, one of the more expensive vacations we have taken, Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers by Tibetan

My wife & I returned a few weeks ago from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Noordam. ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A bit disappointing by paulineaw

The ship is rather tired looking from the outside although the inside doesn't disappoint. Cabins ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Experienced cruiser. First time on a 'Dam ' ship by Pauline Shirrefs

We had spent 2 weeks on train and bus travelling in Canada. We used the cruise as a restorative ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Good Cruise, Despite Hurricane Arthur by garvey818

There was a lot to like on this cruise, starting with the selection of ports. With only one ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good itinerary; disappointing ship by cruiseesl

I have been on one previous Alaska cruise (a different cruise line) and one previous HAL cruise, ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN by Mondany

On the 1st of June 2014 we left Vancouver for our sea-land cruise to Alaska which was the worst ... continue

Statendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not 5 Star – Standards Slipping by weatherman46

We are regular cruisers and have been on the Nieuw Amsterdam and the Westerdam, as well as ... continue

Noordam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: