Progreso Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Progreso Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Progreso Cruise Reviews: 298 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Progreso: Carnival Elation by dawsondrive

This was our first time to Progreso and probably the last time to Progreso if I can help it. ... continue

Carnival Elation 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by ConnieJJ

The bus was very comfortable, the guides were entertaining, knowledgeable, and friendly. The ... continue

Carnival Elation 11/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Elation by Koutrodp

The dune buggies were ok, they road a little rough but that was ok. The XCambo ruins were nice ... continue

Carnival Elation 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by JennSTX Carnival Triumph 10/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by stewpapa Carnival Triumph 09/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by clcjdn

I did not enjoy this port. It may feel a bit like "real" Mexico, but that wasn't exciting for ... continue

Carnival Triumph 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by Mojo_Mike

Just took the bus into town and walked along the beach. Didn't partake this time, but you could ... continue

Carnival Triumph 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by williamsk

A chance to see one of the modern wonders of the world. Worth the trip if you study and know ... continue

Carnival Elation 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by msgoldilocks

I didn't take an excursion as so many people told me there wasn't much to see there. I did some ... continue

Carnival Elation 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by cancungirl

I have been to this port a few times and I think Carnival should pick another port. Unless you ... continue

Carnival Triumph 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by Salty711 Carnival Triumph 09/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by MongoCruiser

OMG, no rest for those on the beach. People trying to sell you crap every 5 min. Really don't go ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by MRVEGAS711

Chichen Itza is a wonderful, must see, for anyone. The grounds are beautiful and there are ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/13 3.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by ibtsoom Carnival Triumph 08/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by TexanMom8127 Carnival Triumph 08/13 Not Rated
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by jimbo7236

In Progreso we caught a cab to Merida so didn't see a lot of the town. We did get a look at the ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/13 3.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by akumal beach

I enjoyed Progresso very much. What a change from the last time I was there!!
We took the ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/13 3.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by arkansasboy

We took the Technotel excursion which is all inclusive and enjoyed our time at their resort. The ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/13 5.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by USHist2ryTeacher

Eye opening experience to see how the poor native Mexican lives. Too bad the street vendors are ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by airdale
Our ladies just shopped this trip. We did take the city tour double decker bus of the city. If ... continue
Carnival Elation 05/13 5.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by Beebowl

I had also been to Progreso before, and was not a big fan. I don't exactly feel safe there. We ... continue

Carnival Elation 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by Bohemiana
I'm giving it 4 stars because we took an excursion to Uxmal. ... continue
Carnival Elation 03/13 4.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by rhodah
Enjoyed what felt like authentic Mexico. Hotel Reef Yucatan beach break was very enjoyable. A ... continue
Carnival Elation 03/13 4.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Elation by committedcruiser
cruise director reccommended uxmal over chitzen itsa (he'd been to both) we took his advise. no ... continue
Carnival Elation 02/13 5.0 out of 5+
Progreso: Carnival Triumph by mojomorris
Day 1 - Merida and Rum Tasting - Luckily for us, the weather cooperated on day one and our guide ... continue
Carnival Triumph 02/13 4.0 out of 5+