Castaway Cay Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Castaway Cay Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Castaway Cay Cruise Reviews: 170 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by l8honeymooners

Castaway Cay is the best stop of any Disney Cruise. The beach and water is amazing. The staff is ... continue

Disney Fantasy 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Wonder by marllie

Loved Disney's Private Island. Beautiful and well appointed.

... continue
Disney Wonder 11/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by Popcorn70

I love Castaway Cay. There is something for everyone in your party to experience. We rented a ... continue

Disney Dream 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by ClammingGirl

Beautiful, soft sandy beach with lots of palm trees and umbrellas on the adult only beach. ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by lavpric

This was a huge disappointment for me. I was so looking forward to this day for the kids. I took ... continue

Disney Dream 10/14 3.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by bskcmorgan

Excellent. Spent the day at Serenity bay (adult area) beautiful and quiet and lunch buffet was ... continue

Disney Dream 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Norwegian Sky by robynostrem

Rented a cabana and had an amazing day. Beautiful and awesome. Spend as much time as you can ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by oodles

They knew the jungle gym swim area had sea lice but they still let guests go in water and get ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by deh242

We were looking forward to this port because we heard such good things, but the beach is awful. ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by Dytaylor

This is by far the best part of the trip. The beaches are gorgeous and it never seemed crowded. ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by agbells

disney's private island!!! it is awesome! you have the family beach section for kids to go on ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by LukeWarmwater

I love this island! I tells ye matee if every island was like this, no man would go lonely, we ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Magic by TwinPrincessMermaids

It's always a great day at Castaway (as long as you can dock! Sometimes, weather doesn't ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by CSHaydt

Tons of fun, Get off early - go to the second tram stop to get a nice place on the pelican ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Norwegian Breakaway by Snoogums

A private island owned by Norwegian. They do a nice BBQ and have a few beaches. Lots of lawn ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by VegasGirl1108

Castaway Cay is a blast! I thought it might be kind of cheesy and overpriced, but it wasn't! I ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Wonder by ddbiggs

Excellent! Love that so many of the activities were included and not add on costs. We did choose ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Magic by cdiano

By far the best part of the trip.

The beach is beautiful with plenty of umbrella and ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Magic by avgsuperheroine

Oh my goodness, this island is like a slice of heaven. I love it. I plan to sail on Disney again ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Dream by yesha_p

Castaway Cay: Do the Castaway Cay 5K! It will help burn off the calories from all the food you ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by cmurray234

Our favorite stop of the whole trip. We rented snorkel equipment, used the pirate slides, saw a ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Wonder by blucas628

Holy Cow!!! This was just great. I would highly recommend reserving a cabana. It is 5 star ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Magic by sjring

Castaway Cay is an absolutely beautiful island, and if they ever put a hotel here I could easy ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Fantasy by EMTNJ

The adult only beach is the best.

... continue
Disney Fantasy 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Castaway Cay: Disney Wonder by darcyallen1

We hopped off the boat nice and early and went straight for the double kayaks with our kids. We ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5+ out of 5+