Spa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Spa Cruises Cruise Reviews: 342 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Smooth sailing on board the Nieuw Amsterdam ! by iltutcruiser

I just returned from 7 days aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam. Embarkation from Ft Lauderdale was a ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Not impressed with Royal Princess at all by Wclampit

Sailed from Port Everglades on the 8th December for my wife's 60th birthday present.

We ... continue

Royal Princess 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
NiceThanksgiving cruise by kruth70

EMBARKATION: easy with RTF. OV room nice -Steward good.

Weather: stank. I usually get a ... continue

Carnival Fascination 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Voyager...a magnificent ship & a wonderful cruise by GreyFunnel

RCI's Voyager of the Seas Review

Background Information:

From 23 November to 7 ... continue

Voyager of the Seas 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Don't CMV read reviews ?? by Bydandbabe

If CMV do read reviews and feedback forms then why do they not act upon them. This is the ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Best cruise yet! by CamilleCruiser42

My husband and I just returned from the Thanksgiving cruise on the Royal. It was our fourth ... continue

Royal Princess 12/13 5+ out of 5+
This Princess couldn't fit into the glass slipper by rockcreekgirl

We looked forward to our first Princess cruise, especially as the Royal Princess was christened ... continue

Royal Princess 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
nice ship, but.... by derDomi

it was my 9th cruise, 7 on NCL, 1 on Celebrity. I came with high expectations to the "world's ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Uhhhh.... Aren't I on Vacation? by acman57054

First off We have cruised a lot with Royal, we have been on this class before as ... continue

Independence of the Seas 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
First multiple sea day cruise by singnrn

The Celebrity Century is an older vessel in great condition. The downside of the older vessel, ... continue

Celebrity Century 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Tradition, formality, and civility! It still exists on Cunard. by eroller

My partner and I recently returned from a 12-day Mediterranean cruise onboard Cunard's QUEEN ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Best time ever by olsense1

Just returned from a cruise on the Silhouette that was awesome. Great ship wonderful service and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Summit Exceeds Expectations in all categories by chefpepe

I will try to focus this review on the differences with sailing with Celebrity, so for those of ... continue

Celebrity Summit 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Navigator of Seas Europe oct 2013 by Kathryncruises

The Itinerary of ship for 7 nts was very good with all ports worth seeing. The biggest ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
37th Anniversary Cruise by rubyjpi

This was our 12th cruise. We have cruised to Mexico, Alaska, Caribbean and Transatlantic. This ... continue

Carnival Miracle 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Good Cruise Big Ship by SCDIVINGOFFICER

Had a great time, Carnival never disappoints. Drove to the port and parked in the port parking ... continue

Carnival Dream 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable time on the Carnival Ecstasy by brandon.checketts12

The Good:

-Extremely fast embarkation/debarkation. It took only 15 minutes to embark and ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream Highlights of the Mediterranean and Treasures of the Med by markhd100

After doing two previous cruises on the Thomson Spirit we decided to do a cruise with the ... continue

Thomson Dream 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Dream cruise by ceoconn

We have been planning this trip for 2 years, and had to postpone it from May to Sept when my ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
First time with Oceania by Christine58

We were interested to see how Oceania compared with Azamara, who we had cruised with a couple of ... continue

Riviera 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
The only way to holiday. by ROB.ROWLING

Everything you want in a holiday. The crew were wonderful attentive but not to pushy with ... continue

Carnival Spirit 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wow! by NuCruiser68

Phenomenal trip, longest cruise we've been on. Purchased one premium beverage package as wife ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Whittier to Beijing by Mermen

This was our second cruise on Princess, and better than our first on the Pacific (though the ... continue

Diamond Princess 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Nice, but not great by robandlil

This was our third trip out of NY with Carnival. The other two were with Miracle, a ship we ... continue

Carnival Splendor 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
THE ONLY STAR ON THIS SHIP IS THE ITINERARY by Mediaplacement1

In today's competitive cruise industry, there is no room for mediocrity. While other cruise ... continue

Norwegian Star 11/13 2.0 out of 5+